The Restorative Aide works under the supervision of a licensed nurse, implementing treatment plans recommended by a licensed physical therapist. The Restorative Aide is responsible for implementing basic restorative care programs
free parking for employee's
1. Provides safe restorative care of the resident
2. Performs documentation on flow sheets and other applicable forms of all restorative care activities.
3. Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly resident environment by keeping work area clean and disposing of soiled, contaminated items.
4. Reports malfunctioning, broken or hazardous equipment or conditions to supervisor or safety officer.
5. Observes policies and procedures as demonstrated through performance of procedures and tasks.
6. Provides restorative programs:
a. Splint Program
c. High Steppers (ambulation) Program
e. Reach (range of motion) Program
10. Complies with schedule and adheres to daily assignment.
11. Practices Infection Control and Standard Precaution techniques as consistent with policy.
12. Abides by the standards identified in FutureCare’s Statement of Corporate Ethics and the Corporate Compliance Plan.
Graduate of state approved Geriatric Nursing Assistant Program
Certified by Maryland Registry