Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following tasks and assignments:
- Facility Maintenance:
- Provides ongoing preventative maintenance for the facility, building, building systems, fire/safety equipment and medical equipment.
- Performs all necessary repairs and maintains accurate records and logs and produces required reports.
- Assures compliance with State and Federal Regulatory codes.
- Abides by the standards identified in FutureCare’s Statement of Corporate Ethics and the Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Maintains clean, safe working environment (workshop).
- Reads and logs refrigerator temperatures daily.
- Tests and logs water temperatures daily.
- Observes budgetary guidelines regarding supplies and service and follows proper procedure as if relates to purchase order system and approval before ordering supplies.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performance Improvement:
- Performs weekly environment rounds to ensure a clean, safe and pleasant environment for staff and residents.
- Professional Development:
- Attends all general staff in-services.
- Attends daily departmental meetings.
- Maintains skills and technical education through technical journals and outside seminars.