- The Director of Activities is responsible for all activity functions in the home.
- Activities are planned to meet their physical, social, psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- The Activities Director is also responsible for the coordinating and recruiting of all volunteers.
- The Activities Director works predominately with an adult geriatric population.
- Bachelor Degree in Activities preferred.
- Certified in the field of Therapeutic Activities or Activities preferred.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Knowledge of special needs and limitations of elderly and disabled.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used to include residents and involve them in activities.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and accreditation standards related to the provision of an Activities program.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed