1. Provides physical therapy treatments to residents according to evaluations and treatment plans developed by the licensed Physical Therapist
2. Exercises sound judgment and provide effective and efficient care in the performance of duties.
3. Observes, records, and reports to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Tracks the need for reassessment and reports changes in status that may indicate the need for reassessment or referral.
5. Maintains daily records of treatments and documents progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
6. Discontinues immediately any treatment procedure that appears harmful to the resident/patient and notifies the licensed physical therapist and other appropriate staff.
7. Ensures appropriate review of care rendered is performed by the licensed Physical Therapist according to practice regulations