- Provides occupational therapy treatments to residents according to evaluations and treatment plans developed by the licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Exercises sound judgment and provide effective and efficient care in the performance of duties.
- Assists the licensed Occupational Therapist when performing tests, complex treatment procedures, and gathering data for evaluations under the direct supervision of the therapist.
- Participates in the screening process by collecting data, by general observation and/or by conducting a general interview and communicating information gathered to the licensed occupational therapist.
- Observes, records, and reports to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
- Tracks the need for reassessment, reports changes in status that may indicate the need for reassessment or referral, and administers the reassessment under the supervision of the licensed occupation therapist.
- Maintains daily records of treatments and documents progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
- Discontinues immediately any treatment procedure that appears harmful to the resident/patient and notifies the licensed occupational therapist and other appropriate staff.
9.Can perform Recertification’s and Discharges with OT supervision