LOCATED IN PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY, MARYLAND, 20735
13. Assists in the referral process when a resident requires additional services following discharge. Maintain current knowledge of community resources
1) Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
2) Current license or eligibility for licensure in the state of Maryland.
3) Minimum of 1 year of Long Term Care Experience preferred.
4) Certification and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
5) Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
6) Ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
7) Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.