FutureCare Capital Region located in Landover is looking for a full time PTA to join their team.
The Physical Therapy Assistant is a skilled technical worker who performs direct resident care activities under the clinical supervision of the Physical Therapist.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapist Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the State of Maryland.**
3. Training or experience in long-term or sub-acute setting.
4. Prefer active membership in the state and national American Physical Therapy Association.
5. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Physical Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.