FutureCare Courtland is looking for a full time PT to join their team. FutureCare Courtland is a 151 bed facility providing short stay rehabilitation and long term care in the neighborhoods of Milford Mill, Pikesville, Randallstown and Reisterstown.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats patients, under orders from the physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist exercises sound judgement and provides adequate care in the performance of duties. The Physical Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Physical Therapy
1) Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
2) Current license or eligibility for licensure in the state of Maryland.**
3) Supervision, training and/or experience in long-term or sub-acute care.
4) Certification and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
5) Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
6) Ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
7) Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.